The Sales & Marketing Council and the Master Builders Career Connection (MBCC) will be co-hosting this breakfast program.
This event will dive into real marketing strategies and will feature a networking opportunity with Thatch Nygen, of The Gift followed by an address from John Jantsch, creator of the Duct Tape Marketing program, author of several books and writer for American Express Small Business.
Sales & Marketing Council and Master Builders Career Connection Breakfast
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Time: 7:30 a.m. - 10 a.m.
MBA Housing Center, 335 116th Ave. SE, Bellevue
Register Here: http://localmarket.eventbrite.com/
- Come join fellow Small Business Owners and re-commit to success in 2012.
- Get re-energized and learn how to create more business with networking, marketing, and fun!
- Breakfast Included, Giveaways, and Door Prizes. Don’t miss this event!
Here’s a few things you will learn:
- Use Online Calls to Action: Leverage calls to action on your individual website to get more of your customers to act offline.
- Embrace O2O Advertising: Online advertising can easily be used to drive people to your offline business. Employ Networked Networking: The addition of online tools and networks have made traditional networking more effective.
- Form Local Social Groups: Create and facilitate local interest groups using online tools to dive awareness and sales.
- Get Online and On the Go: Take advantage of mobile use to drive on the go folks to your business.
- Leverage networking without turning people off and making them run.
- Enjoy your business more and have more fun.
- Experience the emotional high of contributing to others without expecting anything in return.
- Become someone whose goals and dreams materialize automatically as a function of the incredible goodwill that you have created in the world.
- Create advocates who support you and your dreams.
John Jantsh – Founder, Duct Tape Marketing (via Live Stream)
Thach Nuygen – Founder, The Gift
Marc Sachnoff – Founder, The Gift
Update: (Photos from the event)
Everyone was moved and several people purchased our Book “The Gift” – The Revolution in Networking Mastery